The final part of my fall dinner on Monday was homemade fudgey chocolate chip brownies. I used a recipe from Something Swanky http://www.somethingswanky.com/fudgey-chocolate-chunk-brownies/. While I was at Something Swanky’s blog, I found another delicious fall dessert that I will share soon!
Fudgey Chocolate Chip Brownies
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350, and spray a 9×9 pan.
- Cream the butter, sugar, and vanilla.
- Add the eggs, 1 egg at a time, mixing well between each egg.
- Stir together the flour, cocoa powder, and salt in a separate bowl.
- Add the flour mixture into butter and mix to combine.
- Mix in the baking soda.
- Stir in the delicious chocolate chips.
- Evenly spread the batter into the prepared baking pan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Enjoy! Also feel free to use all purpose flour, but the whole wheat was tasty.